Some Facts About Eco Pot
All of our eco pots are made in China. Our manufacturing partner in China is environmentally and socially responsible for the sourcing and production of the plant fiber based products. The factory, fully dedicated in developing and manufacturing eco-friendly, biodegradable flower pots and household items sources all the primary materials locally. All of our eco pots are quality products with SGS certifications meeting standards for US California Proposition 65 (The Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986) and RoHS compliance(restriction of hazardous substance directive in European Union market).
Since the eco pots are simply molded by the forming machine at a high temperature, the production requires only limited water and electricity and does not incur pollution for the air and water. Most importantly, the factory respects the fair trade regulation and was officially audited by an American top 500 corporate branded production in terms of wage, labor age, working condition, social benefits, health and safety and is also fully compliant with the local government's relevant regulations.
Product features and benefits of eco pots:
* Made from natural grain husks, bamboo powder, crop stalks and natural binding
* An eco-friendly alternative to plastic, ceramic pots and glasswares.
* Heat-resistant, waterproof, high strength, non-flammable, non-toxic
* Durable outdoors and longer indoors for up to 5 years.
* The drainage holes are pre-pressed. The pots can either be used as a table vase or
flower planter (the holes can be hammered down easily).
* The products can naturally biodegrade into organic fertilizer in landfills after they are
discarded or buried in the soil. The degradation period takes one year for all the
styles we carry. Buying eco-friendly pots is a considerate choice, simple
green solution for the earth and future generations.